tim jandreau wife

[8] Jandreau was put into an induced coma for three days and underwent surgery at the hospital; the beginning of the movie is influenced by Jandreau's "crazy-ass dreams" of a horse cloaked in shadow during this time. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); 2023 Know About Your Favorite Celebrities, Nadia Bowers Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Oh Yeon-seo Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More, Michael Vlamis Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Francis Capra Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, Career, and More, Dominique Jackson Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Career, and More, Demitra Sealy Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Enku Gubaie Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More, James Cromwell Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Bio, And More, Sabumon Abdusamad Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More. She's been on 32 different horses and 37 different airplanes. People ask about Brady Jandreau educational background. Another director might have hired Brady to serve as a consultant, parading another actor around the media circuit to tell the story of all he learned from the South Dakota cowboy. Relationships are difficult. It was Jandreau's first time seeing Scott at the rehabilitation center and the first time Scott had seen Jandreau since Jandreau's injury. Brady takes a job in a local convenience store to raise money for the family. Early Saturday, Currituck County sheriffs obtained a search warrant for the couple's Brumsey Landing home and found the 51-year-old's body concealed in the garage. This is something that could be fun and different and challenging. Lori Walsh:Right? As per court documents, Lateishas refusal to leave the Jandreau residence caused a further dent in their already strained relationship. She's already riding as a toddler, right? [7] Filming took place at local horse sales, rodeos, and auctions for free, incorporating "all these extras, who are perfectly costumed, all these old cowboys you couldn't have cast and staged this. He may not look like that rich, but he is definitely living the high life with some pretty impressive wealth! Lateisha was arrested and charged with the murder of her husband. (One scene, in which the character breaks a horse, features Jandreau actually taming the animal in real time.) In the below section we discuss his relationship and affair. She understood what it was like to grow up with a sense that people have it better somewhere else. "[7] Zhao began by writing a treatment, incorporating lines said to her by Jandreau and others in their time together, including the line that made her decide to make the film: "If any animals around here got hurt like I did, they would get put down. I was training every day from about 5:00 A.M. to noon. Chances are if I was injured well if I were to hit my head hard enough my plate would cause an injury. Some of my favorite things that celebrities enjoy doing are traveling, reading books, and blogging. We have tried our best to highlight all the issues. She was living with her cousin, Brad Gjermundson, and his wife Jackie, when she met a saddle bronc rider from Lower Brule. He finally decides to walk away from the competition and life as a rodeo rider. Within the world of entertainment, there are always a few celebrities who stand out from the rest. A Currituck man, missing since failing to show up at work Wednesday, has his co-workers worried about his safety. Small details from things that happened when we were children. Personal Details of Dominique Jackson Dominique Jackson was, Read More Dominique Jackson Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Career, and MoreContinue, We all know and love Demitra Sealy, but how much do we actually know about her? SACO and FORT FAIRFIELD - Joseph Niles Jandreau, 68, husband of Diane (Oakes) Jandreau, passed away Saturday morning, Nov. 30, 2013, at Gosnell Hospice House, Scarborough. He married Terri (who has a small, compelling cameo in the film), walked La Croisette in France, traveled around the United States promoting the film and started his own breeding business,. Tim Jandreaus girlfriend, wife, and partner details are discussed here. Lived In Belvidere SD, Martin SD. The relationship of celebrities is a trend now. Lane was the star. They got worried and quickly called the Currituck County Sheriffs Department. https://www.patreon.com/wonderlandoftheweirdIf you'd like to help me grow and to support the channel, check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/wonderlan. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Its called skull. What was it like for them when no one knew who they were? Here we discuss Brady Jandreaus father, mother, sister, and brothers detail. The officers also confiscated spent bullets from the scene and duct tape, caulking, and plastic wrap, among other items, from the kitchen. Tim Jandreau. Zetts and Ryan tied the knot in April 2013 in a private ceremony in New York City. He grew up there with his Family. CelebsRevealed- is an entertainment site, where we provide you every Celebrity/Famous person in each and every detail. Like "I can do this, I can't do that," or was there was one day where you had to sit down and say "This is my future"? In the end, Brady isnt risking his life training horses because its the tough thing to do. Timothy G Jandreau, 55. Brady Jandreau:Most of those horses were just completely wild. Browse Tim Jandreau movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device. We have jurisdiction pursuant to 38 U.S.C. We could use a few good cowboy movies right about now. An autopsy is scheduled, and sheriff's officials were not speculating about the cause of death. Relationships are difficult. Paul had met his wife, Lateisha Jandreau, at some kickboxing class. He is an American Actor. It grossed $4 million and was critically praised for its story, performances, and the depiction of the people and events that influenced the film. Then Zhao moved to New York and began to take film classes. I hope to see more films featuring Brady Jandreau. Tim Jandreau: Mother: Terri Dawn: Sister: Lilly Blackburn: Mirtial Status: Single: Favorite Things Favorite . Actully, Lilly Jandreau is awesome, you should search more about. It's a South Dakota Junior Rodeo jacket, and you turn your back and we just see these words, South Dakota. Do you wonder how much money Brady Jandreau has? Timothy also answers to Timothy J Jandreau, Timothy Jerauld Jandreau, Timothy G Jandreau, Tim Jandreau and Tim Janderau, and perhaps a couple of . Every day I'm training as long. Below the table you can find more things about him. I could actually ride and control a horse was before I was potty-trained, says Jandreau, who is of Lakota Sioux descent. Personal Details, Read More Iliza Shlesinger Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and MoreContinue, Your email address will not be published. tim jandreau wifepigeon forge 2 bedroom cabin. Spray Foam Equipment and Chemicals. If youve been a fan of Nathan Jones and want to know about him, then youve come to the right, Read More Nathan Jones Height, Age, Net Worth, Affair, Career, and MoreContinue, Craig Anderson is a well-known Australian Director, Actor. Here we discuss Tim Jandreaus father, mother, sister, and brothers detail. He told Zhao his saddest childhood memories, both of them about foals he bottle-fed before they died, until the tough cowboy began to sob on camera. Browse Locations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRP9qUBYJJQ, The Rider Trailer Stockholm International Film Festival 2017 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRP9qUBYJJQ), David Duchovny Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More, Thomas Jane Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More, Dawn Wells Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and More, Dean-Charles Chapman Affair, Height, Net Worth, Age, Career, and More. I have to take things into consideration. If you are curious to know about Sabumon Abdusamads age, height, weight, net worth, girlfriend, Family, Qualification, Bio, and More, then you must read this article. Do you wonder how much money Tim Jandreau has? Small details have been changed for the screenplay. [8], Zhao wrote a few stories for Jandreau after meeting him in 2014, but felt none of them worked. He married Terri (who has a small, compelling cameo in the film), walked La Croisette in France, traveled around the United States promoting the film and started his own breeding business, Jandreau Performance Horses. Brady Jandreau, on KC's Sweet Tango, and his wife, Terri Dawn, on Gus, pose for a portrait on their ranch in Rockyford. Actor: The Rider. They had to clean all that out and put me on really high-grade antibiotics. Affairs often dont last for long because they have no emotional connection or sense of love from one another. or. By 2010, they were reportedly living like strangers, talking only via texts. People always try to know with whom Tim Jandreau was dating and love. Belvidere, SD (1) Lower Brule, SD (1) Martin, SD (1) Refine Your Search Results. She even helped us move cattle and gather them to be vaccinated. Its interesting that despite their fame, these celebs still feel the need to educate themselves more by going back to finish what is left unfinished from high school or starting at a university all over again. However, his riding and refusal to rest cause him to have a near-fatal seizure. People ask about Tim Jandreaus educational background. A documentary crew had been preparing to make a feature documentary about Scott before his accident, but pulled out after he was injured. But she came out and learned to ride and move cows with us. Brady Jandreau girlfriend, wife, and partner details are discussed here. At his last rodeo, a stallion stomped on his skull. Technological innovation has actors justifiably worried that . Both figured theyd turn pro and bet their futures on eight seconds astride a bucking bronco; Lanes injury in a car accident sidelined that particular dream. Lori Walsh:The footage of the accident, the rodeo accident, is in the film is the real footage of your actual injury. Jandreau's wife, Terri Dawn, also makes a brief appearance. They want to be rich and famous together. Scroll down and see the last update of James Cromwell net worth, bio, age, career, relationship, family details, height, weight, and more. Jandreau assured Zhao that Scott would want to do it, so they drove eight hours to the rehabilitation center Scott had been moved to in Omaha. Brady Jandreau:Yeah. Lori Walsh:Has that been sort of entertaining for you to hear some of those questions or do you see it as an opportunity? If you are curious to know about Iliza Shlesingers age, height, weight, net worth, girlfriend, Family, Qualification, Bio, and More, then you must read this article. They filmed for four hours at the rehabilitation center, and Scott "loved that because he was being treated like he was doing a job, not as someone whos disabled." While he has a close bond with Lilly, who is emotionally supportive, Brady has a strained relationship with his father who is extremely hypercritical and . Health and Physical Development Resources. She had the artistic vision to get out of the way and let the story breathe. But I never returned to the hospital. "[7] Zhao decided to make the film in August 2016 and started shooting in September. Recently I heard about a new author who just released their first book, and it sounds really good! Tim Jandreau is more popular than others, but its clear that all those who are successful have found different ways to make themselves stand out from everyone else. Characters only speak when they have something to say. The Rider is a 2017 American contemporary western film written, produced and directed by Chlo Zhao. Secret paparazzi photos, unbridled comments, touching interviews are all entertaining for their fans. Here we discuss celebrities Bio, Lifestyle, Family, Relationship, Net Worth, Height, Weight, early career, and all of the answers to your question. The Rider is part western, part coming-of-age story. Not to Hollywood. Fans are interested to know their favorite celebrities love story, with whom they date relationships etc. Note: Some celebrities do not want to share their personal life in the internet world, so its very difficult to find information about those celebrities. Ryan was 39 years old at the time of his wedding, and Zetts had just turned 37. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #timkeren, #timhijau . [7] Zhao was immediately drawn to Jandreau as an actor and decided to write a script for him: "I felt like he could be a movie star, like I had discovered a young Heath Ledger or something. And do it right away because I can't do the development thing anymore. His brothers name is UPDATE SOON and his sisters name UPDATE SOON. Profession: Actor Known For: The Rider Family & Relatives. Weight might have changed but we added the latest one. It stars his real life father as his character's father and his sister plays herself as well. They get back up. She just knew that kid who could tame stallions would be her next hero. If you want to know anything about Tim Jandreau, then you can ask in the comment section. The two got married on June 28, 2003. Still, South Dakota kept pulling her back. Its my cinematic universe! laughs Zhao, complete with recurring characters, though at first, she wasnt sure of what the second story was that she was meant to tell. So, this blog post is about how your favorite celebrity couples met and what happened after they got together. He has won the hearts of many people with his talent. He doesnt have anything to prove. Text Size:thredup ambassador program how to dress more masculine for a woman. Like the horse, CoolBreeze, that I'm training for Allen Reddy, that horse had literally never been touched. My skull was crushed. A year before it. Macho! ST. FRANCIS - Roger J. Jandreau, 81, died peacefully surrounded by his family, March 4, 2014 at a Fort Kent Health Care Facility. He was just another young trainer, albeit one with an uncanny gift for empathy. He was ejected from the vehicle. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. [10], The Rider grossed $2.4 million in the United States and Canada, and $1.7 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $4.2 million. berger 215 hybrid 300 win mag. Here we discuss the details about his educational qualification.High SchoolUPDATE SOONCollegeUPDATE SOONUniversityMiddle school. And Lane went to college in Hillsboro, Texas on a full-ride rodeo scholarship to ride bulls at Hill College, and he was in a car accident down there after a few weeks and sustained a very graphic head injury in the car accident. Not to film-goers. So there was a sense of trust. They have chosen a different kind of career. Chloe Zhao, Brady Jandreau, Bert Hamelinck, Sacha Harroche, Tim Jandreau, Lane Scott, Mollye Asher, Caviar; Highwayman Films, Lilly Jandreau, Cat Clifford See more: Language: English: Runtime: 1 hour and 43 minutes: Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Menu. [7] The film is loosely based on Jandreau's real-life injury on April 1, 2016 when a bucking horse stepped on his head, cutting a three-inch, knuckle-deep gash in Jandreau's skull, grinding manure and sand into his brain and causing Jandreau to go into a seizure. In this blog post, we will look at how Brady Jandreau achieved such high levels of success and what has made him so popular with fans all over the world. Are you a fan of John Clarke (satirist)? Brady Jandreau family member detail is discussed here. Theres an epic magic-hour shot in Chlo Zhaos The Rider thats so gorgeous, every great Hollywood Western director might want to hang up their spurs. In the below section we discuss his relationship and affair. "[13], Former United States President Barack Obama listed The Rider among his favorite films of 2018, in his annual list of favorite films. Complicating matters are his relationships with his gruff father (played by his actual father, Tim Jandreau), his younger sister (played by his actual sister, Lilly Jandreau); and, especially, his . She is a multi-talented person. [14], The Rider was listed on numerous critics' top ten lists for 2018.[15]. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Timothy Jandreau , 55. He is famous for UPDATE SOON. She has no sentimental baggage about the genre a freedom that gives The Ridersome of its unusual gait. All Filters. I mean it's been a long slow recovery but he's going good. You can find what is his favorite color, favorite food, favorite actor, favorite hobby and much more things here.Favorite FoodUPDATE SOONFavorite ColorUPDATE SOONFavorite ActorUPDATE SOONLove To DoUPDATE SOON. After she was blocked from joining the Youth Communist Party for low grades I just wanted to get discount movie tickets! she left China to study political science in London. Tim Jandreau started his career as Actor. Marie Humbert Biography The movie stars Brady Jandreau and though the story is fictionalized, The Rider largely follows Brady's life from the accident forward. Jandreau's wife, Terri Dawn, also makes a brief appearance. Watch popular content from the following creators: Jandreau_ (@jandreau_), Jane (@janelareau), Coy Jandreau (@coyjandreau), Tim (@tim.moran), Coy Jandreau (@coyjandreau) . (Zhaos hunch paid off: He has an amazing screen presence, though the young man isnt actively pursuing any more acting gigs.) Here we will discuss Brady Jandreau Net Worth, Height, Weight, Relation, Family, Bio, and more. They have chosen a different kind of career. The attorney and one of his co-workers also alleged that Paul had told them about one night when he woke up to find Lateisha crawling across his room. She's like "So you're telling me you would risk your life to keep doing what you love?" Watch all of them online here! He landed in a pile of Texas fire ants, was almost killed by the toxins alone. Read More: Patricia Stewart Murder: Is John Hardy Rose Dead or Alive? Looking for Tim Jandreau? So when she ended up in the heartland and first met a teenage Brady Jandreau several years ago, the result wasnt: Heres the second coming of John Wayne. And the initial step didn't actually knock me out, but I sustained a comminuted skull fracture that was three and a quarter inches in length, an inch and a quarter wide, and about three quarters of an inch deep into my brain cavity. Timmy Jandreau. Conor OBrien inexplicably and shockingly shot dead by Earl McKevitt over pizza delivery error, Brendan Rogers wins it at the death for Derry as they come back to beat Dublin, Race to get last children out of Bakhmut as city becomes hell on earth, European Indoors: Israel Olatunde misses out on 60 metres final, Adama Traore snatches victory for Wolves to dent Spurs Champions League hopes, Reiss Nelson scores last-gasp winner as Arsenal come back to beat Bournemouth, Covid-19 inquiry should not be used to find scapegoats, Gabriel Scally says, Alliance has its tail up as it seeks to break orange and green grip on Northern Irish politics, Reigning champion Max Verstappen takes pole for season-opening Bahrain GP. He also had a daughter, Tawnee Bay, who swayed on a stuffed pony when she was 10 days old. Copyright 2022 South Dakota Public Broadcasting | All rights reserved. Tim Jandreau Timothy Jandrea Timothy Jandre Timothy M Jandreav. When the authorities finally found Pauls body on July 3, they also found Lateisha concealing herself with clothes and blankets in the back of a closet. Here we added John Clarke (satirist), Read More John Clarke Age, Net Worth, Height, Affair, and MoreContinue, Nathan Jones is an Australian Actor, Powerlifting Champion, Strongman, Wrestler. We've got all sorts of colors shapes and sizes. Officers discovered an assortment of cleaning supplies in Jandreaus residence and reported that the primary bedrooms hardwood floor looked like it had been scrubbed. All Rights reserved. Directed by Chloe Zhao, she also directed Songs My Brothers Taught Me. Id never acted before or anything like that. If you are curious about John Clarke (satirist) and want to know more about him, then you will be happy to know that, we have covered everything about him. He was a little foggy for about a year after his injury, or a year before his injury. We hope you get all your desire information about Brady Jandreau. What was I looking for? We could use a few good movies where we recognize something of the essence of South Dakota. Top 10 (listed alphabetically) Gary Thompson. . tim jandreau wife I asked the actor about that scene when he joined In the Moment to talk about the film. Still, Zhao prodded him to concentrate on, and control his feelings. 18008 Bothell Everett Hwy SE # F, Bothell, WA 98012. Call us at (425) 485-6059. Manage your membership, update your info, get a tax statement and more with MySDPB. Celebrities are people too. I mean they couldn't have found an actor who could have done that part like you did because of the specialty of what you do. Here we provided everything about Enku Gubaie. Tim Jandreau movie reviews & film summaries | Roger Ebert. The same goes for an affair, but it is less likely to be as successful as a relationship can be. Personal Details of, Read More Sabumon Abdusamad Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and MoreContinue, Your email address will not be published. Some famous people even go to school after making it big, and some drop out of high school because they could not afford to continue their education. Why are womens bodies under attack from autoimmune diseases? Otherwise, about 85 per cent of The Rider is Jandreau's own life. Sure, Brady told me. His full name is Tim Jandreau and his nickname is Tim Jandreau. With so many people these days becoming famous for their internet presence, its become more difficult to determine who has the most money or what they may be worth. Required fields are marked *. New Dakota Life episodes the first Thursday of each month. Since 2005, he's carried a camera with him when . Timothy Jandreau lives in Lower Brule, SD; previous cities include Kadoka SD and Martin SD. He was going to do it during the summer after college would get out each year. She learned how to ride. Inside 'The Rider': How a Chinese filmmaker and a real-life ex-rodeo star turned a modern-day Western into the American-indie story of the year. Labels LLC, eirdo The Stoner Cat, The Farmer's Wife 2nd Edition, Equip 2 Conceal Firearms Group, Things Riders Don't Say, Pawsitively Pom Rescue, All Things Bright And Beautiful, . Paradoxically, the locals were more honest when they could pretend their facts were fiction. Based loosely on the story of Jandreaus own true story of going from a rodeo up-and-comer to an injured cowboy without a cause (and a need for catharsis), The Rider follows this modern-day wrangler as he struggles to put his life back together. Some of the most powerful people in this world are celebrities, and they seem to live glamorous lives. [7] Zhao covered the film's production costs herself, using her and her boyfriend's (cinematographer Joshua James Richards) credit cards. The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Manure and sand ground into his brain. Is the film follow that story fairly accurately? She is a multi-talented person. So it was pretty cool that Lane actually did get to act. Here we provided everything about Sabumon Abdusamad. When I'm training I have to never push the horse too hard or ask too much of him, always work with him and make sure my connection is strong so I know I'm safe. He knows exactly what it means. She is famous for Elektra Abundance, she is the idol of the younger generation. Tim Jandreau net worth, income source, and salary have been updated below. I. CelebsRevealed- is an entertainment site, where we provide you every Celebrity/Famous person in each and every detail. Its an incredible, indelible reimagining of the mythology of the American West yet the Chinese filmmaker admits that while shes now directed two Westerns, shed maybe watched a grand total of three before picking up a camera. He is UPDATE SOON. Ishpeming, MI- Kenneth M. "Brud" Jandreau, age 82, Ishpeming resident passed away on Wednesday, December 21, 2022, at UP Health System Bell. They are often seen in the media or on social networking sites with their college degrees framed and hanging up on the wall. Here we discuss celebrities Bio, Lifestyle, Family, Relationship, Net Worth, Height, Weight, early career, and all of the answers to your question. He told me she was cheating on him and that he had plenty of evidence. [7].mw-parser-output .div-col{margin-top:0.3em;column-width:30em}.mw-parser-output .div-col-small{font-size:90%}.mw-parser-output .div-col-rules{column-rule:1px solid #aaa}.mw-parser-output .div-col dl,.mw-parser-output .div-col ol,.mw-parser-output .div-col ul{margin-top:0}.mw-parser-output .div-col li,.mw-parser-output .div-col dd{page-break-inside:avoid;break-inside:avoid-column}, Zhao first met horse trainer Brady Jandreau in July 2014 during a return visit to the Pine Ridge Reservation where Zhao had shot her first film, Songs My Brother Taught Me. Id known Chlo for about a year before my injury, recalls Jandreau. But what about before they were famous? But when Brady pries the staples holding the bandage to his head with the tip of his knife blade, we intuitively understand he is holding his own knife and repeating the action for the camera. They take time and work. Brady Jandreau:You know the most interesting thing is how people like to say they've never even touched a horse or even been around a horse, how they can feel still feel so connected to this movie because this movie is set on a reservation with you know, cowboys and stuff but a it's a movie about people you know? Timothy Jandreau is 55 years old today because Timothy's birthday is on 03/12/1967. His wife, Lateisha Jandreau, 38, was cowering in a bedroom closet. Well explore everything from the celebrity with the most pets to the one who loves tea time. In this section, we will learn about the body structure of Brady Jandreau. Without pause, in his soft Midwestern brogue, he talks me through the near-fatal accident that ended his career as a rodeo bronco. He has been serving in Congress since 2003 and currently represents the Buckeye state's 13th district. People want to know about his early life and career. She told the officers that her last communication with Paul was on June 29, 2010. Paul Steven Jandreau was a retired Navy master chief employed at BAE Systems, a defense contractor based in Norfolk, Virginia. His fans are eager to know about him. He is famous for UPDATE SOON. Brady Jandreau girlfriend, wife, and partner details are discussed here. His fans are eager to know about him. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He is UPDATE SOON. You never see a character representing Pine Ridge, representing the state of South Dakota. The 200 Greatest Singers of All Time On July 1, 2010, Starcher and another deputy went to the house once more about 11:40 a.m. Eight powerful women athletes posed naked for ESPN's 2019 Body Issue, and the images are stunning . Brady Jandreau height is UPDATE SOON and his weight is UPDATE SOON. My wife is a horsewoman. LoriWalsh:Tell me about how the movie came about because you meet the films director before the accident and talk about this decision to sort of be in the film yourself, have your father, have your sister, have so many of the characters really play themselves in this fictionalized story. Although Paul and Lateisha tried to mend their differences and even start a family together, it didnt work out. Brady Jandreau Education. It seems as if having a slim waistline is more important than anything else when it comes to being famous.. She is famous for UPDATE SOON, she is the idol of the younger generation. Well also take a look at how he achieved his success in the entertainment industry. All of the characters are Lakota Sioux of the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. It all makes for an extraordinarily poignant portrait of a young bronco rider coming to terms with a life-changing injury. Kenneth's Obituary. Tim Jandreau plays his screen father; thats Brady teen sister playing the characters sibling with Aspergers syndrome, who points to his bandage and hums, This is a head. Personal Details of Enku, Read More Enku Gubaie Net Worth, Height, Age, Affair, Career, and MoreContinue, James Cromwell is a well-known American Actor. I didnt have to. old style baseboard heater end caps, park nicollet mychart,

Corpus Christi Mugshots, Random Class Dojo Codes, Brynn Bills Cause Of Death, Articles T

tim jandreau wife

tim jandreau wife